Sunday, January 19, 2014

Winter Wishes 3 Additional Cards





Today I created 3 additional cards utilizing the snowflakes that I purchased on clearance from the Craft Warehouse.  These Winter inspired cards are just the right theme of cards to send to friends or family in January before it's time for hearts and flowers in February.  I wish I had more of this paper line from Crate Paper - Bundled Up.  It's really cute and fun without limiting it's self to just Christmas cards.  The few sheets of paper that I have (or had) were clearance sheets too so it was slim pickings on what I could get my hands on.  I do have some great chip board from this line but have not used it yet.  I really need more paper first.  Sometimes colors are difficult to match when you mix paper lines.

Paper & Button Brads:  Crate Paper - Bundled Up
Snowflakes:  Sierra Pacific Crafts
Stamps:  Groovy Trees (A Muse Artstamps), Let It Snow (Fiskars) and Snowman (Denami Design)
Ink:  Versa Fine - Onyx Black
Embossing Powder - Hampton Art (Clear)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails