Sunday, February 2, 2014

All You Need is Love Valentines Cards

Paper Art Injury - Thank Goodness No Blood On the Cards
(sorry this is so gory to look at)




I had a little time this afternoon to whip together a couple of cards.  I decided it was finally time to start thinking about Valentine's greetings.  Today's cards blended two of my old sets of Stampin' Up stamps "Happy Hearts" and "Cute as a Bug."  The paper pack I used as my base I purchased on clearance off season and paid only $2 for each pack of 9 sheets of double sided card stock and one sheet of decorative punch outs.  I really like this paper and could see it being used for more than just Valentine's cards.  The My Mind's Eye line of papers is one of my favorite companies.  Their papers really hold up to my abuse (I mean embellishments).

I did suffer a pretty deep paper cut this afternoon but managed to sprint up stairs and bandage up before any blood made it on to the cards.  Whew - that was a close one!

Paper:  My Mind's Eye - Love Me
Stamps:  Stampin' Up! (Bugs and Hearts)/ All You Need is Love - Hampton Art/Be Love-Santa Rosa
Ink:  Versa Fine - Onyx Black
Clear Embossing Powder:  Hampton Art
Stickles Glitter Glue: Ranger - Christmas Red
Looking Glass Stickers:  Making Memories - Sabrina
Adhesive Bandage - Band-Aid Plus Antibiotic (neon green)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails