Friday, September 25, 2015

A Spot of Color Ruby Red



Inspired by the Sea Kayaking cards I made a few weeks ago I decided to create additional cards with the same layout but specifically featuring a color scheme.  Tonight I give Ruby Red.  Fresh raspberries, a beautiful red rose and a leaf turned red in the fall.  I selected free images (without a copyright) from searches on the web that I thought were interesting.  I printed the images in wallet size again.  This provides me with 4 images on each print.  I trimmed them down to fit my Polaroid stamp and layered as before.  In this case I selected a different background stamp and added a bit of sparkle in red too.  What I really like about these cards is that they are all occassion cards.  Simple, clean and cheery.  I am still sticking with the white and black backgrounds as I feel the color scheme (or lack of) allows the pictures to "pop."

Rose Background Stamp:  Great Impressions
Snapshot Stamp:  Stampabilities

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails