Saturday, May 21, 2016

Munsters Grandpa Dracula Cards







I purchased this great Dracula Grandpa stamp from Viva Las Vegastamps. It is Al Lewis from the Munsters. Part of what made his character so funny on the show as Dracula was his extreme age since Dracula is ageless. His character on the show was also sarcastic and irritable. The Munsters was on the air before my time but I remember seeing reruns as a kid.  When I saw this stamp at Viva Las Vegastamps I knew I had to add it to my collection.  It just has so much character and personality.  I added the stamp to Graphic 45 papers, ephemera cards and stamps.  I think the end results turned out odd without being too creepy.  I made these cards for my own amusement since they have a slight Halloween feel to them.

Grandpa Dracula - Viva Las VegaStamps
All Other Stamps - Hampton Art, Graphic 45, Rare Oddities
Paper - Graphic 45, Olde Curiosity Shoppe
Ephemera Cards -  Graphic 45, Rare Oddities
Ribbon - Offray
Embossing Powder - Hampton Art, Clear
Ink - Ranger Distress Ink, Pumic Stone & Versa Fine, Onyx Black
Adhesive Diamante - Triveni

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails