Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sweet 16






My friend Joy’s beautiful daughter April turned Sweet 16 this past weekend. I have never considered myself a photographer but they trusted me to grab some shots at her party. I wanted to make April something special and the photo opportunity turned out to be my chance to not only snap party pictures but also family pictures. I told a tiny white lie to Joy (not telling her everything I was doing during some scrap time) and I took the disk from our camera to the Archiver’s Scrap Mania event on Saturday. I printed out the pictures I wanted at the Kodak Station, edited them all to Sepia and then scrapped this accordion album for her. I had a couple of pictures that I could not fit into the album so I also brought home the supplies to whip up a family picture frame. All and all I think both turned out pretty cute.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails