Sunday, April 26, 2009

Kelly's Kard Klub...


After spending all day creating cupcakes I zoomed down to my craft room and whipped together 8 cards for Pastor John and his wife Joy. I am making them cards each month as my Christmas gift to them. I absolutely love, love, love the new stamps from Inkadinkado! http://www.inkadinkado.com Both the humming bird and the dog are from their new stamp lines. I picked both of these wood mounted stamps up from the Craft Warehouse last week and was dying to use them. I wanted to splurge and pick up a couple more but they are about $10.00 each. It occurred to me when I got home on Saturday after stopping there to check and see if any of their new stamp images are available in clear rubber. Wood mounted is still my very favorite but I just love these images. I found a set on Addicted to Rubber Stamping and had a 50% off coupon for one item. How could I resist. I ordered a whole set of their new images for less than $10.00 including shipping. Now that is a deal. The coupon ends May 30th and is good for 50% off one item. The code is: DailyCrafter. http://www.addictedtorubberstamps.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails