Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January 12-Hour Crop at Archiver’s




I returned to Archivers on Saturday with my friend Amanda to attend Archiver’s 12-Hour Crop. Yes, it was two days of back-to-back crafting. This event ran from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. and is not for the faint of heart. I loosely planned working on the scrapbook for the church. In 12 hours I was able to create thirteen scrapbook pages and nine cards. Around 9:30 p.m. I was having scrapbook burnout and picked up some holiday papers I liked and made some fun snowman cards using various shades of blue, red and aqua. I do need to complete a bit of journaling for the scrapbook pages and will post the completed pages later this week. I will admit that even my creative spirit took a slight dive towards the end of the 12 hours. Once the caffeine and chocolate wear off you are just tired and out of creative juice. My friend Mariette just signed us up for a Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist Mini Album Workshop on Saturday the 16th. We were able to play a little with paper flowers using the Glimmer Mists on Saturday at the scrap. I added the flowers and some chipboard swirls to the scrapbook for the church that were decorated with the Glimmer Mists. The colors are very rich and beautiful. Glimmer Mists are another new toy to get addicted to. As if it takes much for my eyes to light up the minute I get new crafting toys into my hands.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails