Sunday, January 23, 2011

Donut Bliss Card


The second goody that Anthony picked up for me yesterday are Making Memories Love Notes Felt Clips. Both the brads and clips are Valentine inspired but I used both items on non Valentine themed cards. I don;t always like to use embellishments in traditional ways. I selected a really cute House Mouse Designs stamp called Donut Bliss to be the focal point of my card. After I colored the mouse and donut with my Copic Markets I added a layer of Diamond Glaze to the icing on the donut to give it a bit of shine. I think the sweet Felt Flower matches the feel of the card perfectly. I usually color most of the mice brown with my pens but I though he would stand out a little more with gray fur vs. tan. I only made two of these cards for my prayer partners. I like to send notes of encouragement through the mail during the week to let them know I am praying for them. Since coming down with the winter crud this past week (which has moved into my sinuses now) I am a bit behind on my crafting. I find that my level of creativity (along with everything else) takes a sharp decline any time I am sick.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails