Sunday, March 24, 2013

Wings My Cards Take Flight





My friend Kelly took me to lunch last week for an early birthday celebration.  In the wonderful Faery inspired trove of gifts she gave me a new set of stamps titled "Wings" from Eco Green Crafts.  I have never heard of this company before but I absolutely love the set of stamps she picked out for me.  I have been very excited to play with them and today was finally the day.  In honor of our Alice in Wonderland Letterboxing event last year (and Faeries this year as our theme) I could not resist pulling out my Clear Art set of stamps - Greetings from Wonderland and combining the two together into cards that have taken flight.  I used a different set of wings for each card and a different Wonderland image too.  All papers used are from Authentique which I purchased on sale after Christmas (yes, these are Christmas papers) from the Craft Warehouse at a huge savings.  The frames are the outsides to the owl cards I made using the insides (no waste for this great embellishment).  The frames are from My Mind's Eye - Indie Chic (again purchased on sale).  We will be lucky if everything I create does not end up with wings in the near future.  Then again Kelly and I are taking flight soon into the land of the Fae.  We need all the wings we can get!  


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails