Saturday, June 8, 2013

Two Cards with Little Wood Veneer Birdies



 
 

After taking some Advil for my aching right hand I slipped down to my craft room to make a card for a friend’s birthday.  I used My Mind’s Eye papers from two different lines (Indie and Andrea Victoria).  Both cards are different but similar in layout and theme.  I love the little Wood Veneer birds from Studio Calico.  The birds are colored with Smooch Spritz to match the card stock colors I selected.

Raisin and Jay were snoozing while I was zipping around the house today after running errands.  I love the way their muzzles turn into melting muzzles when they lay on the floor to sleep.  Neither Pei is a cuddlier and they don’t snuggle together but they are often near one and other.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails