Sunday, December 1, 2013

12 Days of Kelly's Card Creations - Day One





Merry Christmas and welcome to 12 days of Kelly's Card Creations.  I have decided to challenge myself and will be using one set of stamps as the main set for the cards.  I selected the adorable Fiskars cling - Winter Wishes stamps as the primary set I will be creating from.  Today's card also features a bonus gift tag with a similar layout only in miniature.  I did use one of my Stampin' Up! sets for the miniature tags on the gift tag. I like the idea of giving a card and having a matching gift tag for the gift. 

Paper:  Authentique
Stamps:  Fiskars & Stampin' Up!
Ink:  Versafine - Onyx Black
Embossing Powder - Hampton Art
Flowers:  Spare Parts - The Paper Studio


 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails