Tuesday, December 10, 2013

12 Days of Kelly's Card Creations - Day Ten







Whoa!  What in the world is that?  I hang my head in defeat.  It was just a matter of time before the Halloween finally slipped out of me.  I just could not face tonight's avalanche of snow flakes...another adorably cute penguin...one more warm wish without a little Halloween seeping out of me.  I was tempting fate and made it to Day 10 but I was finally unable to contain it any longer.  Fortunately before I pulled my broom out of the closet I managed to create my 10th holiday card and bonus gift tag.  It was a close call but I pulled through.

Just wait one day I will have a Nightmare Before Christmas Halloween/Christmas tree.  I already have a black Christmas tree on my Amazon wish list and I am slowly checking out ornaments too.  One day Halloween will seep into every holiday I celebrate.

Halloween Witch Card Ingredients:

Stamps:  Jillibean Soup - Halloween Owls - Hampton Art
Metal Charm:  Making Memories
Die Cut:  Teresa Collins
Paper:  Martha Steward & Teresa Collins
Ink:  Versa Fine - Onyx Black
Embossing Powder:  Hampton Art - Clear

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails