Wednesday, December 11, 2013

12 Days of Kelly's Card Creations - Day Eleven





Tonight I was back on track with my holiday card making.  No Halloween paper, embellishments or stamps to tempt me.  I totally focused and zipped through the creative process without a second thought.  I think the card and tag combination came out pretty cute too.  I was hoping for the feeling of ice and winter with the blue and white papers.  Simple, clean and cool.  I am starting to run low on holiday themed cardstock but I have enough to finish my last 12 day challenge card tomorrow.  I am still flush with embellishments.  With making these larger cards (6 x 6) I utilize the paper at a much quicker rate than I would with smaller cards.  In addition I have made two of everything each evening.  Two complete cards and two tags which have meant that I have gone through my art supplies twice as fast.

Paper and Chipboard:  My Mind's Eye
Stamps:  Fiskars - Winter Wishes
Ink:  Versa Fine - Onyx Black
Embossing Powder:  Hampton Art


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails