Monday, December 2, 2013

12 Days of Kelly's Card Creations - Day Two




Tonight's holiday card and bonus coordinating tag are a bit simpler than last nights offerings.  Again I used Authentique papers and Fiskars - Winter Wishes stamps but I kept the card and tag much more classic in layout and overall design.  I am really tickled by the coordination of the card and stamps sets I have started creating.  I want the tag and card combinations to compliment each other but for them not to be carbon copies.  This card and tag could be used for Christmas, New Years or even a winter birthday.  Really any occasion this time of year.

Paper:  Authentique
Stamps:  Fiskars - Winter Wishes
Brads:  Spare Parts - The Paper Studio
Ink:  Versafine - Onyx Black
Embossing Powder - Hampton Art

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails