Tuesday, December 3, 2013

12 Days of Kelly's Card Creations - Day Three




I had a lot of fun with tonight's card/tag offering.  I am like a kid with new crayons when I pull out my Glimmer Mists.  Although I will admit I have Glimmer Mist all over my fingers now.  Somehow I also ended up with ink on my face tonight.  No clue how I did that.  Creating art is messy business.  When the dogs are covered with the tools of the trade you know I am really working my creative juices.  The Studio Calico wood veneer snowflake cutouts are great to use with Glimmer Mists.  The cutouts absorb just enough color and sparkle and dry quickly so they can be added to the cards without waiting very long.  And how can you go wrong with a cute little penguin with ear muffs.  Too fun!

Paper:  Authentique
Stamps:  Fiskars - Winter Wishes
Wood Veneer Snowflakes:  Studio Calico
Ink:  Versafine - Onyx Black
Embossing Powder: Hampton Art
Glimmer Mist: Tattered Angels - Olive Vine

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails