Wednesday, December 4, 2013

12 Days of Kelly's Card Creations - Day Four





I got a little side tracked tonight and zipped down to my craft room later than I had originally expected to.  I switched things up a bit by using a completely different color pallet than the first three cards I created.  This time focusing on browns combined with muted turquoise vs. the black and green I have used on my other cards.  These are not your traditional Christmas colors but it's fun to mix things up and stretch your creativity.  I also combined two different paper lines vs. just using one coordinating line.  Again the main stamp used is from the Fiskars - Winter Wishes set.  This card features chipboard from a third paper line and decorative brads to pull it all together.

Papers:  Pink Paislee & Echo Park Paper Co.
Chipboard:  My Mind's Eye
Brads:  Spare Parts - The Paper Studio
Punch:  McGrill Brackets
Ink:  Stampin' Up! - Close to Cocoa
Stamps:  Fiskars - Winter Wishes

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails