Thursday, December 12, 2013

12 Days of Kelly's Card Creations - Day Twelve!





It's a Christmas Miracle!  I made it to day 12 of my Card Creations Challenge!  Yippee!!!  My enthusiasm dipped a bit a few nights ago but I pushed through and made it all 12 days.  I did need to rush a little tonight to complete my last tag and card combination as I have a bunch of baking to do for Saturday.  I did get my sugar cookie dough ready and in the refrigerator before starting my cards but I felt like time was of the essence with rolling, cutting and baking on the agenda.  Now it's time to treat myself to some new holiday cardstock since I used up almost all of the holiday themed paper I had on hand.  It's also probably time to do a major clean up downstairs.  I will admit my work tables are a disaster.

Paper and Chipboard:  My Mind's Eye
Stamps:  Fiskars - Winter Wishes
Ink:  Versa Fine - Onyx Black
Embossing Powder:  Hampton Art
Wood Veneer Snowflakes - Studio Calico
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails