Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas Gift Tags Using Family Photos

Printed Pictures in Sepia

Adhered Pictures and Paper Layers to Tag Base with Glue Dots

Added Machine Stitching to Tags

All Tags Stitched Up

Created Small Tags

Added Coordinating Smaller Tags to Larger Tags

Added Bling to Tags - Gems and Flowers



 
This year instead of creating traditional name tags I created picture tags for gifts that I am giving to my family.  I had seen altered art tags with historic pictures on them on Pinterest and thought it would be fun to take the concept forward with more of a modern twist. 
 
I printed copies of family photos in Sepia and then built my tags from Authentique papers, machine stitched the pictures and papers into place, created smaller stamped tags from my Stampin' Up! rubber stamps and punches and added embellishments in the form of gems and flowers.
 
These custom tags should be a fun change of pace under the Christmas tree this year.  Next year I might try to use the same concept but with pictures of family members as children and maybe pictures of the kids as babies to mix it up a little.  These would also be fun tags to make for friends too if you have pictures available.
 
My Pinterest Board focuses on images that are Black, White and Red (or shades of):
 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails