Thursday, December 5, 2013

12 Days of Kelly's Card Creations - Day Five







Tonight I continued with the brown and washed turquoise color combination that I started with last night.  I played around and left some negative space on the card vs. filling it up completely.  I also incorporated stickers and chipboard in the layout. 

Below the new offering I have re-posted last nights cards.  I added some bling to the cards this evening.  As I sat looking at last nights card and tag I felt like they were a little flat in festivity.  The gems liven it up just enough to give it some holiday sparkle.  Sometimes I am forced to walk away from a layout or idea and re-visit it at a later date. 

Paper, Chipboard & Stickers:  My Mind's Eye
Stamps:  Fiskars - Winter Wishes
Ink:  Versa Fine - Onyx Black & Stampin' Up! - Close to Cocoa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails