Friday, December 6, 2013

12 Days of Kelly's Card Creations - Day Six




I have been on the go since very early this morning.  After work I met Anthony and Martin for dinner at Rudy's, stopped at the Craft Warehouse, Pier One Imports and Albertsons on the way home.  Walked the dogs and then finally made it down to my craft room at 9:30 p.m.  Leave no card uncreated when you give yourself a crafting challenge. 

With my card and tag this evening I switched colors slightly keeping the brown but adding red as my accent color instead of the muted turquoise that I used in the card/tag combinations from days four and five.  The little penguin is a pretty cute little fellow on his own but I added a little whimsy with chip board accents by My Mind's Eye. 

I will confess that my art space is looking rather dismal after 6 nights of card creations but I think I will hold off any major clean up until all 12 cards are completed.  Why clean up when I am just going to make a colossal mess all over again the next evening. 

Paper & Chipboard:  My Mind's Eye
Stamps:  Fiskars - Winter Wishes
Ink:  Versa Fine - Onyx Black & Tim Holtz - Ranger - Distressed Ink
Embossing Powder:  Hampton Art


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails